Antimicrobial-Treated Air Filters
Features of the antimicrobial treatment used in MicroSafe Air Filters:
- Provides long-term, effective control of microorganisms which are commonly associated with building health problems.
- Non-migrating. It will not leach, off-gas or volatize.
- Controls the growth of microorganisms on the air filter surface and has been shown in laboratory testing to lower microbial contamination in recirculated air.
- Permanently bonds to the filter fibers to form a new durable antimicrobial surface.
- Does not exhibit significant loss of activity over the normal lifecycle of the filter.
- In extensive testing has never been shown to allow or cause microbial adaptation or resistance.
- Has a nearly twenty year history of safe effective use in solving microbial contamination problems in buildings.
Koch Filter Corporation’s MicroSafe Antimicrobial-Treated Air Filters are designed for effective control of molds, bacteria, mildew and other airborne microorganisms. The antimicrobial treatment utilized in all MicroSafe products is a specialized antimicrobial agent designed to effectively control microbial growth such as fungus, mold, mildew and bacteria on contact.
A wide range of Koch products are available with the antimicrobial treatment including MicroSafe Extended Surface Pleated Panels, MicroSafe Synthetic Filter Media and high efficiency BioMAX HEPA filters. See reverse for a detailed listing of MicroSafe products.
This large product offering, in tandem with the capability to control such a wide spectrum of microorganisms, make MicroSafe Antimicrobial-Treated Air Filters an excellent frontline component in the overall effort to improve Indoor Environmental Quality.
MicroSafe Antimicrobial-Treated Air Filters are designed for use in any HVAC system, and are ideal for control of microorganisms in hospitals, nursing homes, laboratories, and commercial buildings of all types.
MicroSafe™ Antimicrobial Treatment is available on the following products:
- BioMAX CS
- BioMAX HEPA
- BioMAX V-2000
- Duo-Pak 40
- DuraMAX 2v
- DuraMAX 4v
- MicroSafe ES
- •Synthetic Air Filter Media
– MERV 4 through 16 performance rating.